Last Thursday (21st June 2012) over 50 delegates from the Technology Management customer base attended a presentation of the latest version of Dynamics NAV – NAV 2013!
The core of the presentation covered Technology Management’s “Top
Ten Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 2013” i.e.
- User Productivity Changes & Shortcuts
- Improved Charting
- Access anywhere via a web browser or SharePoint client
- Enhanced Cash flow forecasting & analysis
- Extended reporting
- Supply chain planning & kitting enhancements
- Dimension Changes for improved speed and performance
- Sales Posting Improvements
- Death of the application server & the arrival of background posting
- Platform & Licensing Changes
Additional presentations covered the success of, and the investment strategy for, the Microsoft Dynamics product line as well as how multi-channel trading via the web, iPad, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and EDI can be an integrated part of any Dynamics NAV implementation.
Watch this space (by subscribing to our blog) for more postings on the top ten advantages of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013!