Pegasus Payroll users will be receiving a letter in the post shortly inviting them to this year’s Payroll event that runs on Tuesday 8 February.
It’s always a sell out. I doubt this year will be any different, especially this year as the team from Pegasus will be demonstrating new features in Pegasus Opera 3.
Places are limited to just 35 seats. Jump the queue now by booking your free place now online.
With the launch of the next incarnation of Pegasus Opera now available, customers are asking us what they can expect from this significant upgrade. In short:
- Microsoft Office Style Ribbon Bar – to make navigation around Opera 3 easy
- Open Period Accounting – nominal ledger periods can remain open in previous, current and up to the next 3 financial years, so you can post transactions
- VAT 100 – stay compliant and submit your VAT 100 returns online to HMRC direct from Opera 3
- Scheduler – you can now run Opera 3 tasks, such as period-ends and data back ups, outside of working hours
- Improved Reporting – run multiple reports simultaneously, saving you time and effort
You can take a sneak peak at Opera 3 in the video below (requires Flash) and download the Pegasus Opera 3 brochure: