Technology Management, in partnership with Equisys, has introduced an electronic document management solution, Zetadocs, which integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We can provide advice on how adopting a secure, sustainable approach to invoicing can benefit your company.
With seamless integration to NAV, Zetadocs allows invoices to be delivered via email and/or fax, providing the following benefits:
· Reduced costs – no postage, reduced stationery and less time spent by staff preparing invoices
· Improved cash flow – delivering documents in real-time encourages faster payment
· Increased efficiency – time spent preparing and sending invoices can be spent on other tasks
· Improved customer service – automatic archiving of documents allows quick retrieval for quicker query resolution.
· Reduced carbon footprint – eliminating paper from your invoicing process can help your organisation meet sustainability targets.
Electronic Invoicing for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Web Event
Our software partners Equisys are running a series of free webinars. The upcoming event on “Electronic Invoicing” focuses on how Zetadocs can help you improve business efficiency and save you money:
Date: Wednesday 22nd February 2012
To register for the event follow the link: http://www.equisys.com/products/zetadocs_for_nav/einvoicingwebinar.html
For more information on how Technology Management can help your business, contact Jason Tromans at Jason.Tromans@tecman.co.uk or call 01902 578300