- Hosted exchange is a form of disaster recovery planning due to the fact that even if the worst happened and your offices were inaccessible then all members of staff could still access their e-mail from home.
- Exchange tends to be one of the most resource hungry programs on the server (Exchange 2010 requires at least 10GB RAM) therefore taking this away from your onsite hardware means much less overhead and lower cost servers.
- The equipment that we have in place is fully redundant so as long as a person has an internet connection available then their e-mails will be accessible at all times.
- We include the cost of the anti-spam and anti-virus in the monthly price which is managed and updated automatically by ourselves.
- We automatically update the software as new releases become available with no additional cost for this service.
- The service is scalable depending on your requirements so new users can be added as and when necessary
- We will manage, maintain and backup the server ourselves leaving less for you to look after onsite and more time to concentrate on your core business
- The main aversion to having all systems hosted is still the fact that you become dependent on your internet line to be up and running consistently. This requirement for Exchange is negated because if your internet line was down at the office then you would not receive e-mails anyway however at least with the hosted option a member of staff could find the nearest available Wi-Fi or even an internet pen drive and start receiving e-mails straight away which would not be viable with an onsite server
You can be up-and-running within hour using Technology Management’s UK-based hosting centre. And with hosted email starting from as little as £5.99 per user, per month, what’s not to like?
Contact Jon Archer today to discuss your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org