With everybody looking carefully at Software costs in the current economic climate Microsoft have responded by cutting the cost of their Open Licences for many of their products by 10% until March 27th.
This applies to the following Software on the Open Licence programme:
- Windows Vista Business and Enterprise Editions
- Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Plus and Office 2007 Standard
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and CAL's
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and CAL's
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 and CAL's
Windows Essential Business Server 2008 and CAL's
And with Microsoft Offering some great finance deals on purchasing Software as well, it's a great time to be getting on the latest version of the software.